Jun 1, 2016
Starling Tribune - Season 4 Edition – Schism (A CW Network Arrow Television Show Fan Podcast)
Episode: “Schism” [Season 4 Episode 23]
Air Date: Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
Director: John Behring 41 titles dating back to 1995
12xArrow | 5xGrimm | 1xLimitless | 2xGotham| 1xFlash | 1xThe 100 | 1xThe Tomorrow People | 8xThe Vampire Diaries | 2xHellcats | 1xV | 11xNumb3rs | 1x4400 | 1xOne Tree Hill | 10xCharmed
PRODUCER: The Vampire Diaries; Numb3rs
Writers: Greg Berlanti 21 Titles dating to 1999
17XArrow | 8xFlash | 4xLegends Of Tomorrow | 3xSupergirl | 3xThe tomorrow People | Green Lantern film | 1x No Ordinary Family
“DEVELOPED BY” Too numerous for me to count
PRODUCER:(27 Titles) Arrow; Legends Of Tomorrow; The Flash; Blindspot; Supergirl; The Tomorrow People; No Ordinary Family;
Wendy Mericle 9 Titles dating to 2003
19xArrow | 6xVixen | 2xDesarate Housewives
PRODUCER: Arrow; Desperate Housewives
Marc Guggenheim 25 Titles dating to 2001
31xArrow | 9xLegends Of Tomorrow | 1xVixen | 3xNo Ordinary Family | 8xLaw & Order | 2xThe Practice
PRODUCER: Legends Of Tomorrow; Arrow; Vixen; No Ordinary Family; Flashforward; Law & Order
- What the heck did Schism mean anyway?
- What exactly are the ramifications of all the nukes exploding – even in space?
- How realistic was the ICBM defeat that Team Arrow pulled off?
- How does the Green Lantern Corps help the situation?
- Should A.R.G.U.S. be allowed to continue to exist?
- A discussion of the episode’s fights
- What’s up with Oliver’s tattoo?
- The island wrap-up; all the graves
- Oliver’s ability to mobilize Star City in the middle of a nuclear apocalypse
- Star City residents can RUMBLE!!!
- Where do all the dead bodies go?
- So. Much. Broken. Glass
- Everyone misses Waller
- Star City is a great temporary place to get a governmental promotion
- Who’s winning the Star City mayoral election this August?
- Can we get a Star City Christmas party in 2016?
- Who is going to which CW show in the fall? The creative team needs to figure it out for next year
- What did the reporters think of Team Arrow’s dispositions at the end of season 4?
- Season 4 loose ends…..there’s a bunch
- The reporters run down their hopes for season 5
EPISODE DC EASTER EGGS:
Season 4 Episode 23 “Schism” (Date: 26 May 2016)
Arrow: Here’s What Stephen Amell Wants to See in Season 5 (Date: 25 May 2016)
Stephen Amell tells Entertainment Weekly that “we [the show] need to get back to focusing more on some of the core elements that used to define Arrow. To me, that’s hand-to-hand combat, no superpowers, and dealing with the job of cleaning up Star City.”
Stephen Amell Addresses Whether Flash Finale Affects Arrow Season 5 (Date:25 May 2016)
From ComicBook.com - Stephen Amell says “Arrow is at its best when we’re dealing with problems in Star City. We’re not a time-travel show, we’re not a multi-Earth show, though obviously [we do that] with crossovers and stuff like that. We’re Arrow, we deal with Star City, and I feel like we’ll be better off focusing on that.”
GREEN ARROW COMICS & TOY NEWS
Green Arrow, Speedy (x2) and Zoom Funkos announced (Date: 24 May 2016)
Our latest additions to Team Arrow are coming this summer! The Green Arrow, leader of Team Arrow, and his younger sister Speedy are ready for anything! Add them to your Arrow collection this July!
Rebirth!!! (Date: 25 May 2016)
Gush about Rebirth #1 for a teeny weeny bit.
Promo for Next Week: Legends Of Tomorrow - “Pilot, Part 1” (Date: 12 Jan 2016)
Episode: “Pilot, Part 1” [Season 1 Episode 1]
Air Date: Thursday, January 21st, 2016
Summary: In the year 2166, Vandal Savage has successfully conquered the entire planet. In an effort to save humanity, time-traveler Rip Hunter travels back to the year 2016 to assemble a group of superheroes and supervillains to team-up and stop Savage's rise to power: Ray Palmer, Sara Lance, Jefferson "Jax" Jackson and Dr. Martin Stein, Mick Rory, Leonard Snart, Carter Hall, and Kendra Saunders.
Director: John Behring
Writers: Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg & Phil Klemmer
If you missed us live catch us next time and chime in yourself! Plus you won't miss out on our live post-show conversations.
Join The Starling Tribune each week as we stream live on Thursday nights at 9:00 PM eastern or 8:00 PM Central at gonnageek.com/live. Join the fun chatroom and interact with the hosts live. Contact us: @StarlingTribune - email@example.com - www.starlingtribune.com - www.facebook.com/starlingtribune - 612-888-CAVE or 612-888-2283.
You can find us on iTunes under ''Starling Tribune." We are very thankful for all of our positive iTunes reviews. You can find all our contact information here on the Network page of GonnaGeek.com Our complete archive is always available at www.starlingtribune.com
This podcast was recorded Thursday May 26th, 2016.
Thank you for listening and we hope you enjoyed the show!